CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Pacific Plug & Liner, a sister company to Smith Gardens has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join our team at our Watsonville, CA Site. Pacific Plug & Liner was founded in October 1999 and is located on the beautiful California Central Coast with a climate ideal for plant production. We have approximately 290,000 sq. ft. dedicated to growing young plants. Pacific Plug & Liner features a state-of-the-art production facility, ensuring consistent and superior quality.
This key position is responsible for managing the inter-company and broker sales network through oversight of order entry, pricing maintenance, invoicing and client relations. Oversees customer service staff and work closely with both the Director of Sales and New Product Development Manager to increase sales and profitability for PP&L.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proven leadership skills to continually motivate and inspire a successful Customer Service Team
- Maintain a highly-complex, horticulture-specific database system
- Operate with high integrity, adhering to Company standards and values
- High standard of performance characterized by attention to detail and accurate follow-through
- Flexibility to work long hours as needed
- Horticulture and Greenhouse experience highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years experience managing a customer service team
- Advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills a must
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including immediate PTO accrual, Medical, Dental and Vision after 30 days plus matching 401(k) and Company-Paid LTD after one year.
Qualified candidates should send a resume to: human.resources@Smithgardens.com.